The Trusted Estate Planning Lawyer and Paralegal at Moore Law Group have the experience to help you make the right decisions in planning your Will.
What is a Will?
- A will, sometimes called a "last will and testament," is the legal document that permits a person, the testator, to make decisions on how his estate will be managed and distributed after his death.
- A will allows a person to decide which individual could best serve as the executor of his estate, distributing the property fairly to the beneficiaries while protecting their interests, rather than allowing a court to appoint a stranger to serve as administrator.
- A will may be ruled invalid if the testator made the will as the result of undue influence, fraud, or mistake.
- If a person does not leave a will, or the will is declared invalid, the person will have died intestate, resulting in the distribution of the estate according to the Maryland laws.
Compassionate Attorneys at Your Service
Our probate lawyers understand that looming legal issues can be stressful and overwhelming, especially at the time of a loved one's death. That's why we believe in giving clients our full attention and treating them with care and respect. When you work with us, you'll get the benefit of:
- Knowledgeable lawyer and paralegal with over 65 years combined experience
- Award Winning Lawyer
- Convenient office hours
- Reasonable attorney fees
Our wills and trusts lawyer can help families administer the estate according to the will. If the deceased passed away intestate, meaning without a will, we can help families administer the estate according to Maryland intestacy law.
Attempting to tackle a legal matter on your own can end up negatively impacting the outcome of the estate. Why risk such repercussions when our dedicated wills and trusts lawyers are on hand to offer guidance when you need it the most? To set up an appointment or learn more about our wills and trusts practice, contact the Moore Law Group, P.A. today.
Schedule a Consultation with a Wills and Trusts Lawyer Today
Accomplished Estate Planning Lawyers
The Moore Law Group specializes in estate and business planning. We have over 45 years experience in these matters. We regularly attend estate planning and tax seminars to maintain a current knowledge in these technical areas of the law.
Our firm has received an AV rating from
Martindale Hubble, the national attorney rating firm. The AV rating is
the highest peer review rating given.
We are dedicated to the best interests of our clients. We
believe the adoption of an efficient estate plan will be beneficial to
our clients and their families. We invite you to call our office for a
free initial consultation to review your estate objectives. We are
confident you will be pleased with our recommendations and proposed
We look forward to working with you on your important estate planning matter.
Memberships & Associations
Maryland State Bar Association Members
Call (888) 998-1556 to Schedule a Consultation with an Estate Planning Lawyer
Moore Law Group, P.A. | Maryland Estate Planning Attorney
Your Trusted Lawyer for Estate Planning since 1975
52 Scott Adam Road
Phone: (888) 998-1556 | URL of Map
The information you obtain at this
site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult
an estate planning attorney
for individual advice regarding your own situation. Copyright © Moore Law Group, P.A. - All rights reserved - Sitemap