The Estate Planning Lawyer at Moore Law Group have the experience to meet your estate planning objectives!
The Moore Law Group, P.A. is a boutique estate planning law firm located in Cockeysville, Maryland - approximately 15 miles north of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD. With over 65 combined years legal experience, our successful attorney and paralegal delivers personal attention to every case and have the expertise and skills to provide you with the high-quality estate planning representation you need. Following are some types of estate planning matters in which we have successfully represented our clients:
- Living Wills
- Creation of Revocable Trusts (Living Trusts), and retitling of assets into same, to avoid the headaches and costs of probate
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust. Transfer of life insurance policies into Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRT)
- Charitable Remainders
- Retitling and redistribution of assets between spouses
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP) to take advantage of minority interest discounts for gift tax purposes
- Probate. Regularly administer estates ranging from very small to those in the multimillion dollar range with the Register of Wills offices and Orphans' Courts in all Maryland counties
- Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Maryland Estate Tax Returns
- Gift Tax Returns
- Elder Law - including:
- Nursing Home Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
No matter the type of estate planning you need, it is always a good idea to discuss it with an estate planning lawyer to be sure the document will do what you want it to do and it is valid in your state.
Memberships & Associations
Maryland State Bar Association Members
Our Firm has Achieved the Highest Possible Peer Review Rating.
An AV Peer Review Rating shows that a lawyer has
reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually
practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels
of skill and integrity.
Only a very small percentage of firms have achieved such a rating. Richard W. Moore is also recognized in Martindale Hubbell’s prestigious Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers.
Email Our Accomplished Estate Planning Attorneys Now
You can trust that your estate planning matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion at Moore Law Group, P.A. We believe the adoption of an efficient estate plan will be beneficial to our clients and their families. The end result will be accurate, on time, and get you great results.
We invite you to contact our estate lawyer for a free initial consultation to review your estate planning objectives. We are confident you will be pleased with our recommendations and proposed fees.
Call (888) 998-1556 to Schedule a Consultation with an Estate Planning Lawyer
Moore Law Group, P.A. | Maryland Estate Planning Attorney
Your Trusted Lawyer for Estate Planning since 1975
52 Scott Adam Road
Phone: (888) 998-1556 | URL of Map
The information you obtain at this
site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult
an estate planning attorney
for individual advice regarding your own situation. Copyright © Moore Law Group, P.A. - All rights reserved - Sitemap